Sunday 24 February 2013

February 24, 2013.

A little about me.  I am a lawyer in private practice in Kelowna, British Columbia.  For many years I was a trial lawyer, but in the last several years, my practice has focused on mediation and arbitration.  I am also a professor in the Okanagan School of Business at Okanagan College in Kelowna, where I teach law courses.

In my recreational life, I paddle voyageur canoes down the major river systems of Canada and the northern United States, along with a dedicated cadre of other water warriors.

The primary purpose of this blog is to share my thoughts on education, and how curricula should be delivered at the post-secondary level.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Robert

    Your blog looks great! I wonder if you have ever paddled through parts of the Inter Coastal Waterway? Soemething I have always wanted to do. I don't know if a canoe is big enough? A great website on this: http://www.frugal-mariner.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Loni. Thanks for your comment. The Inter Coastal Waterway would be the ultimate bucket list trip, for sure.

    Did a brigade trip in 2011 down the Columbia River to Astoria, Oregon. The link below takes you to the trailer for a film produced to commemorate the event.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7f9v1mbppM

    ReplyDelete